“How to be romantic?” is a tough question and being romantic is difficult as life is very busy and stressful outside, the traffic on the way to the office and that grumpy boss takes my whole day on a ride. I think that when I come back home from work, there must be someone whose one smile would make up for my whole day. I think you would hardly disagree with this.
In the Initial days of your relationship there was a spark in between you two. But with time if the charm is lost then you are inviting trouble to not only your family but also to your relationship also. It is by my personal experience I am saying this.
So, it’s needed to take care of your relationship and bring out the old spark, the same old charm in between you two like the old days. I did these things; not in a single day of course and my married life is happier like never before. Take time and do these things in regular intervals and see the magic
- Wake up early before your wife wakes up. Sneak in the kitchen, prepare coffee and sever her on the bed.
- Gently kiss on her forehead at least once every day and don’t forget to say “I Love You Baby”
- Set an image of her, as the wallpaper of your laptop or pc. You don’t say or show her anything about this. She will be overjoyed when she would see this by herself while using your laptop or pc for her work.
- Write “I Love You” on the bathroom mirror. Make sure, what you have written is visible and she will notice for sure.
- Buy a bouquet and write a postcard (within an envelope) saying “I love u” and post it to her office address.
- Plan ahead and hide a small gift in a place where you know she would reach out some day.
- Send her an email on any regular day saying how much you love her.
- Collage photos of you and her and make a short music video and post on her social media account
- Take out time from your personal life and be creative to write poetry for her.
- Choose any regular day and cook a romantic dinner for her.
- Surprise her with a candle light dinner at home with some good wine and strawberry. (Hope she likes strawberry)
- When she would be cooking or busy with her laptop approach her from behind and kiss her on the neck…have a moment.
- Take her to a movie…and be sure to not focus on the movie rather have sweet talks and lots of kissing.