Aloe vera Juice for hairs is in real hype now but is it really worth it. This is obvious that Aloe vera juice is rich in many vitamins and acids, which are really beneficial, but when it comes to hair health, Does it support the hype?
In this article, we will be considering scientific research and evidence to figure out the role of Aloe vera in the field of hair health. Further, we will be uncovering the facts and myths relating to aloe vera and hair health.
Let’s Uncover Some Myths
Aloe vera truly has countless health benefits but our concern here is, how does aloe vera help in the aspect of dermatology. Dermatology is the study relating to our skin, hairs, nails, oral cavity, and genitals.
- Myth 1: There is still no study made to confirm that the use of aloe vera prevents hair loss. Read the above sentence once again, we are not concluding that aloe vera doesn’t take part in hair growth rather we are saying that the use of aloe vera might not help prevent hair loss. Hair loss and hair growth are two different things.
- Myth 2: A lot of people claim that the use of aloe vera helps in hair growth faster but scientifically, they’re very little evidence to support this statement.
- Availability of vitamin B, C, and vitamin E are in abundance in Aloe vera. There is evidence that aloe vera is one of the prominent sources of vitamin E.
- Aloe vera has Folic acid as its constituent.
- As per a study conducted in 2005, it is evident that Aloe vera is the only plant source for vitamin B-12.
- Aloe vera along with vitamin B-12, vitamin B, C, E, and folic acid has 67 other minerals such as Manganese, Copper, Calcium, Sodium, Zinc, Sodium, and many more.
Facts Supported By Science
- Vitamin B, C, and E present in aloe vera promotes cell growth and gives you shiny hair. Vitamin B12 and folic acid strengthen your hair roots.
- Aloe vers has Vitamin E which promotes collagen content of your skin cells, helping you get rid of wrinkles, dark spots, and dry skin.
- A study conducted in 1998 suggests that dandruff can be treated with aloe vera.
- Aloe vera juice has the colling property that can prevent your hairs from sun damage.
- When your hairs are cleaned and conditioned with aloe vera juice you might experience less hair breakage.
- Aloe vera helps you get rid of oily hairs. Using aloe vera on your hair will surely make your hair look healthier, shinier, and softer.
Contrast to different chemicals found in hair products, aloe vera preserves the integrity of your hair better. You can add aloe vera to your hair care regime to get healthier and soft hair.