Do you want a wrinkle-free glowing face? Do you want to recover your hair loss? This article is for you.
Being Women, we have to go through a lot of issues in our day-to-day life. In our lifetime, we have to go through gynecological issues, pregnancy issues, autoimmune diseases, and a lot many but having dark spots, wrinkles, dry skin, and hair loss add to our misery.
Take a breath and relax! I am here for you. I have tried this, it really works.
Aloe Vera Oil
Aloe vera oil is prepared by combining aloe vera juice with any regular oil. You can add aloe vera juice to any regular oil you use. The oil can be coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, or jojoba oil.
Aloe vera plant doesn’t produce any oil of its own neither can you extract any oil from the aloe vera plant. The best choice for this infusion is coconut oil and aloe vera juice and there is surely a reason behind this.
Coconut oil is rich in Vitamin E and aloe vera is packed with antioxidants like vitamin A, C, and E. Aloe vera also has vitamin B12 and folic acid.
The blend of Aloe vera juice and folic acid will rejuvenate your skin and hair cells.
Vitamin E improves the production of collagen in your skin and may help to reduce free radicle damage and slow the aging process.
Using this oil on your skin and hairs will have skin-lightning and anti-aging effects and along with this, you shall lose wrinkles, dark spots, and stretch marks.
This oil can be an all-time solution to dry skin issues and dandruff.
Aloe Vera Oil Preparation
- Slice the aloe vera leaf into pieces.
- Wash the sliced aloe vera leaves and rinse them thoroughly.
- Peel off the outer green skin of the aloe vera leaf pieces with a sharp knife(be careful with the knife).
- Extract the aloe vera gel, wash them once again, and rinse thoroughly.
- Mix the gel with the oil and your aloe vera oil is ready for use.
- You can apply this oil to your skin and hair.
- You can apply this oil and keep it overnight.