POSTNATAL VITAMINS: WORTH THE HYPE? | FISH OIL SUPPLEMENTS

I am happy for you from all my heart, for women, who are going through pregnancy, and who have already been a mom. Bringing a new life onto this earth is never a small job. If you have already become a mom, then you could experience the enormous energy and effort you have already spent to give birth to a baby”.

Why Postnatal Vitamins?

The pregnancy period and breastfeeding period are the two major periods when a woman cannot meet their nutrient and vitamin level. In lactating women, a large proportion of vitamins & nutrients goes, in part, of making milk.

Although it is evident that in some cases, women with a well-balanced and nutritious diet can do good without the use of additional vitamin supplements (pre or postnatal vitamin). However, having postnatal vitamins boost up the nutrient portion, that the baby gets from breast milk.

The major growth of a baby takes up from the first to the seventh year but it is evident that the significant brain development of a baby takes up from infancy to toddlerhood. Thus, there is a requirement for both the baby and mother during the breastfeeding period.

What About Fish Oil Supplements?

Try supplements having fish oil as their constituents, may it be prenatal/postnatal vitamin supplements. A clinical study suggests women who had fish oil supplements during pregnancy and breastfeeding gave birth to babies with higher IQ.

Fish oil will provide you optimum nutrition. In case you are not consuming enough of “good fat”.

The primary constituents of postnatal vitamins are Iron, Folic Acid, vitamin -D, Calcium, Iodine, and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). These specific nutrients you will need in higher proportions during breastfeeding than pregnancy.

In case you are not a  breastfeeding mom, you still will need postnatal vitamins as you are now recovering from pregnancy and healing from childbirth.

Prenatal V/s Postnatal Vitamins

Both pre and postnatal vitamins have the same core constituents, but, DHA & Vitamin B12 is found in additive quantity in postnatal vitamin supplements. A study suggests DHA helps in the brain development of the newborn baby. Vitamin B12 contributes to both brain development and nerve network development.

EndNote

The primary aspect of concern should be a healthy child and mother, to achieve this nutrient store of the mother should be replenished. You will likely be needing prenatal vitamins when you are expecting a baby. Doctors recommend having postnatal vitamins while the breastfeeding phase is going on and beyond that… in case you are planning for another baby.

In case you are not planning to breastfeed your child, you should continue taking prenatal vitamins for at least 6 months postpartum.

11 thoughts on “POSTNATAL VITAMINS: WORTH THE HYPE? | FISH OIL SUPPLEMENTS

• February 8, 2021 at 11:49 AM

The hair quality is very good, it is real hair, easy to wear, very satisfied

• February 12, 2021 at 6:30 PM

Wonderful blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m totally confused .. Any tips? Thank you!

• February 14, 2021 at 9:43 PM

Give it a shot on a free platform. I wish you success.

• February 13, 2021 at 11:36 AM

Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!

• February 16, 2021 at 5:35 AM

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Cheers

• February 16, 2021 at 4:07 PM

Thank you for your concern. I will resolve this issue ASAP.

• March 9, 2021 at 3:22 PM

I not to mention my guys came reading the best techniques from your web site while all of a sudden got a horrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the website owner for those strategies. All of the young men became so warmed to see them and have in actuality been enjoying these things. I appreciate you for getting very kind as well as for having certain incredible useful guides millions of individuals are really needing to learn about. My personal honest regret for not expressing appreciation to earlier.

• March 11, 2021 at 5:38 AM

Hello. impressive job. I did not anticipate this. This is a impressive story. Thanks!

• March 23, 2021 at 4:30 AM

Trulife Distribution – Nutrition Distribution helps our clients achieve success in a complex, competitive retail environment. Our team of nutrition industry experts takes care of everything from importation compliance to marketing, sales and distribution at the ground level. There is no need to navigate the complicated intricacies of the American market when we have already done the work. Let us use our experience to expand your brand and put your product into the hands of American consumers. https://trulifedist.com/

• May 2, 2021 at 9:04 PM

I truly like it when people meet up and share sees. Extraordinary site, proceed with the great work.