CBD Oil has been in the limelight for quite a time now and it has really many benefits for sure, but is the hype about CBD Oil does really is true?
We did pull out all these pieces of information through deep research and analysis. These are proper medical facts and research studies from renowned institutes like NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH. We hope you find this article to be helpful.
- CBD Oil creates a ‘high’ effect
Myth-Buster: CBD is a type of cannabinoid, a chemical naturally found in the marijuana plant, but CBD doesn’t create any form of high effect.
Another Cannabinoid Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is responsible for the high effect of marijuana.
- CBD Oil Is the cure for cancer
Myth-Buster: Some studies performed on the test-tube and animals like mice showed that CBD may have anti-cancer properties. These test results are not conclusive yet.
There is a long way to go for concluding CBD to cure cancer in humans.
- CBD impact the Endocannabinoid receptor activity.
- CBD Oil prevents sebaceous gland cells from secreting excessive sebum.
- CBD Oil has remarkable anti-inflammatory properties.
- CBD reduces Morphin dependence.
- CBD impacts endocannabinoid receptor activity, helping reduce chronic pain and inflammation. Oral CBD treatment significantly reduces sciatic nerve pain and inflammation.
- CBD helps reduce stress and anxiety. CBD does this by changing the way your brain receptors respond to serotonin. Serotonin is a naturally produced chemical in our brain that is responsible for mental health.
- CBD and Cancer relation is in the early stages to conclude but one study shows that patients treated with CBD experience significant relief from cancer-related pain. CBD also helps reduce chemotherapy-related side effects like vomiting and nausea.
- Study shows CBD to help people with neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease. CBD has been helpful in treating epilepsy to a large extent and this is remarked by the American Epilepsy Society.
- CBD is an amazing pain reliever. CBD does this by influencing your brain receptors to manage pain. Researchers are also looking at the role of CBD in managing Arthritis pain, chronic pain, muscle pain, and spinal cord injury.