Hello everyone!!! How are you all doing? I hope you all are doing good in life.
I recently had been on a schedule to cut down 50 pounds in three months, sacrificing the love of my life, the burger at Burger & Barrel, chicken fried steak, and pot roast. This was insane but what I personally feel is this program changed my life completely.
Since I completed this weight loss program, I feel light, happy, loved, and this has made my life awesome….hahaha.
Before you go down to this article, I should say to you that this journey is not going to be an easy one, but I cross my heart, the reward is cherishing.
Understanding The Basics
The success is in fundamentals, and the fundamental says cutting down 50 pounds in 3 months corresponds to losing 4.17 pounds per week. Calculating based on calories, you will need to make a calorie deficit of 1400 calories per week and a calorie deficit of 2000 calories per day.
Understanding The Body
You can’t go too far against your body. The amount of calories a person needs to consume daily varies. It depends on your height, weight, age, and the activities you go through on a daily basis. However, to achieve the target you will need a daily intake of 1500 calories and not less than 1200 calories. A calorie intake of fewer than 1200 units will deprive your body of energy and nutrients.
The Big Block: Diet Plan
- Schedule your full-day meal in 5 portions. Having small portions of food 5 times throughout the day is more promising than having 3 large meals.
- Avoid processed & fast foods at large. No foods high in calorie and saturated fat content should be in your diet.
- No sugary drinks or smoothies.
- Drink water in large proportion to keep you well hydrated.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and never think that skipping breakfast will help in your calorie deficit program. Studies suggest that skipping breakfast can be a major factor in obesity.
Vegetables, low-carb milk, omelet, and whole-grain cereals can be the best options for breakfast. Always try to have foods that are high in fiber and protein content.
Some fruits along with banana and boiled eggs will suit in this time frame.
Low-fat meat, poultry, plates of seafood along with some veggies will maintain the protein content of your body, give you sufficient energy. You must focus on foods with low carb and fat.
Fruit and nut bar.
Pistachio oats bar.
Chocolate orange oats.
You must eat a satisfying meal but keep in mind that you don’t eat too much. Your body metabolism, in general, remains low during the night time, so it is not advisable to have a heavy meal at night.
- Losing 50 pounds in three months is not a child’s play, and to achieve this you must do exercise along with a diet plan.
- You must add an exercise schedule to your daily routine for at least an hour or two. Burning 450-700 calories daily should be your goal to achieve a 175,000 calorie deficit in three months.
- A cardio workout is one of the best ways to significantly cut down your calories. You can do swimming, running, cycling. You can also do high-intensity workouts.
- The cardio workout will truly lose your calories but will also reduce your muscle mass along with fat.
- To combat this loss you must do weight training exercises at least 3-4 times a week. For weight training, you can bring in dumbbells at home or just hit the gym.
I wish you a happy lifestyle.