Dissatisfied with your bust size? Want a “breast lift” but worried about painful surgery and scalpel. Need not worry; we have some goodies for you in the bag.
Vampire Breast Lift is a non-surgical procedure conducted to obtain a fuller and enhanced breast. After you go through Vampire Breast Lift, you get a fuller, plumper, and firmer breast, but your cup size remains the same. This treatment is considered the best way to reshape and round out your bust.
Understanding “Vampire Breast Lift”
In this treatment blood from your own body is drawn, Prominently from your arm. The blood then is spun in a centrifuge to separate Platelet-Rich-Plasma. This Platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) is reinjected into the cleavage area or skin of your breast.
You can notice obvious results from the 2nd week of the treatment but it will require 2 months for your breast to add noticeable volume to give you a more youthful and pleasing appearance.
The Science Behind
Our body has many growth factors in abundance, this is how our skin heals after a cut, our hair grows, and many more. Such one growth factor is PRP. This results in new collagen creation and the platelet rejuvenates the skin and tissues to transform your breast.
- Unlike breast implants, this treatment procedure gives the least discomfort and pain.
- This treatment doesn’t carry the risk of any kind of infection and scarring.
- Fuller and perky breast.
- Increased breast and nipple sensitivity.
- Rosier nipples.
- There is proof that this treatment removes scar marks as well as can fix inverted nipples.
- This treatment doesn’t increase your cup size.
- Sagging of breast might not be reformed.
- Vampire Breast Lift is a cosmetic procedure hence no insurance coverage is available.
Estimated Cost: $1,100 – $1,800 Per Platelet-rich-plasma(PRP) injections.
- Breastfeeding mothers and pregnant women cannot have this treatment.
- Patients with breast cancer history may not be eligible for Vampire Breast Lift.